Refurbished GE Voluson 730 ultrasound machine.
The refurbished GE Voluson 730 ultrasound, for sale in Pro and Expert models, remains a standard for 4D obstetrical imaging. Only available as a used ultrasound machine, even its earliest versions are considered excellent OB/GYN imaging machines with outstanding 4D ultrasound capabilities.
The Voluson 730 Pro and Expert models have very good frame rates in 4D, and versions BT04 and later include CrossXBeam and SRI Speckle Reduction imaging, which improve image quality in its standard 2D imaging, while SRI also improves image quality in 4D over the BT02 and BT03 models.
The Voluson 730 ultrasound system is not only for 4D. It has excellent image quality in 2D modes and is very popular in OB/GYN/Vascular/Small Parts and general Womenâ€™s Health situations.
Refurbished GE Voluson 730
- 2D/3D/4D Imaging
- M-Mode and PW/Color/Power Doppler
- Integrated CD/DVD Burner
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- SRI Speckle Reduction Imaging (option at BT04 and later)
- CrossXBeam compound Imaging (option at BT04 and later)
- STIC Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation option
- TUI Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging option
- VOCAL Volumetric Calculation
- Cine Review
- Quad-view multiplane 4D real-time views
- â€œGlass Bodyâ€ rendering
- Automatic Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- 4 active probe ports
- Image Archive on CD/DVD and Hard Drive
HD Flow bi-directional Doppler feature for more sensitive vascular studies
Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) for better evaluations of size, margins and internal lesion structures.
3D, 4D, Abdomen, Abdominal, Breast, Cardiac, Endo-cavity, Endovaginal, Fetal Cardiac, Fetal Imaging, General Imaging, General Radiology, Gynecology, OB-GYN,Obstetrics, Pediatric, Small Parts, Vascular, Venous, Volusion.